Paleo Challenge Guidelines - 2012

Our adventure into the World of Paleo. Started Diving into this September 2012.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fantastic First Couple of Weeks!

Rebekah has been my life saver in this challenge!  She's been actively conscientious about our diet.  She's making this very easy for me.  I'm eating so much more veggies and fruit.  I don't think I've ever eaten so healthy.  Lunch is usually the toughest part - finding a Paleo like meal from the diners can be tough at times.  Boloco's bowls or Scali's kabobs are the basic go to meals I've been having.  I had O'Deli's Grilled chicken and garden salad yesterday.  Not bad, and a decent helping...  I broke up the chicken with a fork and just ate it with the salad.  Ate the whole salad, which I don't normally do.  We had Leg of Lamb last night with Broccoli and Asparagus.  Passing up mint jelly was a little difficult, but I did it!  Callie and Ashley made up for what I didn't eat....  I'm down more than 2 pounds in 10 days.  I've been weighing in after my workouts, even on day 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment