Paleo Challenge Guidelines - 2012

Our adventure into the World of Paleo. Started Diving into this September 2012.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Paleo Biscuits & Gravy

I've been wanting to this one since we started this caveman lifestyle... I did the biscuits the night before and made the gravy this morning. I topped each biscuit with a touch of almond butter. Not bad! The biscuits were NOT a hit with my girls. They seemed a little dry, the biscuits that is, but for my first time baking biscuits from scratch, I think I did alright

Biscuits
The gravy was perfect! The biscuits were fantastic with the gravy. We've been doing a lot of veggies, so we were out of mushrooms this morning. Substituted mushrooms with extra meat. Smelled so good, and tasted even better! Not the best pic, but final product below. No gluten at all in this recipe. Almond and coconut flour, coconut milk, meat, onions and garlic. Mushrooms will be a nice addition, but great without. Link to Biscuits and gravy recipe for an easy and delicious Paleo meal!


Final Product


No comments:

Post a Comment